Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
This agreement together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained elsewhere on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites form the conditions of supply of material on, use of and access to these websites. Your continued use of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agree to abide and be bound by these conditions and any modifications.
Should you object to any of these conditions or any subsequent modifications your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites.
3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites
The websites that form the network of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites are operated by 3E Innovative Pty Ltd ABN 21 105 626 220 (each of the company and the network of sites is referred to as 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites”).
These 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites Conditions of Use govern your use of all sites that form part of the network of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites sites. In addition, there are specific conditions for User Submissions and Contributions whether written, visual or electronic. The additional conditions for User Submissions and Contributions are set out separately below.
Further, there are specific conditions that apply to the Google Maps service that is available through sites forming part of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites. A link to these conditions is included below.
From time to time, 3E Innovative may run competitions, prize draws and promotions on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be made known to you at the time.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
All material on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites is at your sole risk. Access to 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites is provided on an 'as available' basis. Neither 3E innovative its related bodies corporate nor its or their directors or employees make any representation or warranty that (i) any material on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or (ii) your access to 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. 3E Innovative will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
At 3E Innovative we take your online security very seriously. As such, we have prepared the following guidelines and information to help you enjoy trouble free browsing when visiting our websites or interacting with our email messages.
- 3E Innovative will never ask you to provide personal information like your bank details, credit card details, your address, driving licence or passport numbers via email.
- If you’re making an online purchase from a 3E Innovative, Artsguide or Associated Website and are required to provide us with your bank or credit card details, this will be carried out within a secure browser window provided for this purpose by our bankers. Check that a locked padlock symbol appears at the foot of the browser in which you are entering your details. The URL should also change, to start with 'https://...' instead of 'http://...'
- Be sure to double check the website address at the top of your browser.
- Be wary of opportunities that seem 'too good to be true' when interacting with our sites.
- Our sites do not endorse individual sellers or vendors.
- Report any suspicious activity to us immediately.
- Keep your computer up to date with anti-virus, firewall software and the latest patches.
- Disregard and delete spam, chain and junk emails.
In general, If you’re concerned about online security please visit one of the following useful websites for more detailed information on how you can protect yourself.
ACCC What to look out for and how to protect yourself.
Australian High Tech Crime Centre The Australian Federal Police "e-Crime" policing strategy and how you can report a crime.
FIDO ASIC's online information centre highlighting popular scams and how to avoid them.
General information only - non advisory The material on 3E Innovative provides general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
Copyright and Trademarks
The material provided on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites is copyright protected. You may use this material for your own personal reference only. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer's cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of 3E innovative or the appropriate supplier or licensor of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites.
You may not use any part of the material on a, or provided by a 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Website or news service to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
The 3E Innovative and Artsguide logos, the logos of the 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites and the mastheads of 3E Innovative’s periodicals on the 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites are the registered trademark or Copyright of 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, masthead or trademark displayed on a website, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
As a condition of your use of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites or any services on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites, you warrant to 3E Innovative that you will not use 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
- use 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
3E Innovative has no obligation to monitor any user's use of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites, however 3E Innovative retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You will indemnify 3E Innovative if 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites.
Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for use of any services provided by 3E Innovative via 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites are inclusive of GST. Where GST applies, upon payment 3E Innovative will deduct the GST it incurs from each payment and 3E Innovative will issue the member with a Tax Invoice for the goods or services purchased. GST means the Australian goods and services tax charged under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Tax invoice means tax invoice as defined by the Act.
Third party links and advertising
Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites from time to time. These websites do not form part of 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites and are not under the control of 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate and neither 3E Innovative nor its related bodies corporate have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any such websites you leave 3E Innovative, Artsguide and its Associated Websites and do so entirely at your own risk.
3E Innovative displays third party advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or referral buttons to websites operated by third parties. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement by 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such linked website.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites, including via e-mail, 3E Innovative accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party.
Limitation of liability
3E Innovative and its related bodies corporate do not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act (Cth) or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise 3E Innovative and its related bodies corporate exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, 3E Innovative’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at 3E Innovative’s option, to:
in the case of services supplied or offered by 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
in the case of goods supplied or offered by 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate) which result from (i) the use of or access to or any inability to use or access 3E Innovative or any material on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites; (ii) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; or (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites. Excluding liability for negligence the maximum liability of 3E Innovative and its related bodies corporate is equivalent to the total of any amounts you have paid to 3E Innovative and its related bodies corporate in respect of goods or services supplied to you by 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate through 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use of and access to 3E Innovative, Artsguide and Associated Websites and any claims made upon 3E Innovative or its related bodies corporate will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
Conditions of use specific to Google maps
The Google Maps service is provided to 3E Innovative and made available to you under licence from Google Inc. By using the Google Maps service and any data or information accessed from Google Maps, you agree to be bound by the Google Maps terms and conditons available at the following url: http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/help/terms_maps.html
Conditions of use specific to User Submissions and Contributions (Visual, Written or Electronic)
These terms apply to any text, illustrations, photos, audio, video or other material (“Material”) submitted by You to 3E Innovative for posting on the Artsguide or 3E Innovative or on any third party’s website or for publishing in any publication.
3E Innovative reserves the right to amend these terms at any time by posting the changes online.
You can submit Material by: In Writing, Email and Phone.
You agree that by submitting any Material to Artsguide or 3E Innovative:
- You grant 3E Innovative a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form or on any medium and for any purpose, including posting the Material on Artsguide, 3E Innovative or third party website or publication, using the Material in any promotions and marketing, and sub-licensing the Material;
- You warrant that you own all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Material;
- You have the authority to grant this license to 3E Innovative;
- You warrant that the Material does not breach any laws, including defamation laws;
- So far as you are able, you unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material. Further, you unconditionally consent to any act or omission by 3E Innovative in relation to the Material which may otherwise be an infringement of your moral rights;
- You warrant that the events depicted in the Material submitted are real and not fabricated; and
- The Material does not contain anything that is obscene, pornographic or in breach of any law or regulation.
You agree to indemnify 3E Innovative and its related bodies corporate for any loss or damage arising as a result of your breach of these terms.
BLD A / 172 Evans Road Salisbury Qld 4107
postal: PO Box 3078
yeronga QLD 4104
ph. 07 3892 4220
Mob: 0439 775 257
Mob: 0439 775 257